We treat diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Potentially serious skin problems can be avoided if detected and treated early.
- Alopecia (Hair loss)
- Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal infections of the skin and nails
- Skin Cancer
- Moles, Actinic Keratosis, Basal cell cancer, Squamous cell cancer, melanoma
And all other diseases of the skin, hair and nails
We remove benign and malignant lesions of the skin with sterile surgical excisions in our 2 office surgery suites. We also use cryotherapy, electrodesiccation, curettage, and photodynamic therapy to remove different types of skin growths when appropriate for our patients.
We offer a variety of different cosmetic services to our patients, including:
- Botox and Dysport
- Dermal Fillers: Restylane, Perlane
- Hyperhidrosis: Chemical Denervation with Botox, Dysport
- Intense Pulsed Light Photorejuvenation
- Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal
- Latisse for eyelash growth
- Medical Facial/acne extraction